THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 13 Desember 2010

My Life in Ruins

A few days ago, I watched My Life in Ruins. The story about a woman tour guide who know everything about the object history. But, while she explain history, nobody's (tour's members) want to hear history. They did their activity. Pray, when they visited the old church, take a photo, saw the object, etc. Not only that, her tour's member's made her mad. A grandma who thief, an angrier old man, etc ( actually I didn't watch the whole story, just 1 last hour). One day, the angrier old man, said, that was a worse tour he ever joined during 20 years, because.... And the tour guide, who lost her patient, said, "Of course she did, maybe now she enjoy in somewhere.. " he went without his wife. And then she realized.. "I'm so sorry" she apologized the grandpa. From that incident, she being closer with the old man. The old man said, Georgia (the tour guide) too tensed, he told his experienced when he was young, he got a very2 interesting job, he was a ice cream taster, how he loved his wife even though they got angry each other everyday. And Georgia said " I want to be like you", the old man told her she had to open , enjoy her life, a lot of having sex.. Okay, the last word, different culture I guess :D. The point is open and enjoy your life.

It's same with seminar which I joined one week ago. I Love Me is its title. The point is openness. BUT every secret we open, there's a risk. Usually, the sentence " Please, don't tell anybody..." has a bigger risk to open to the other. We have to open. How can we adapted with our environment if we're introvert? But, we have to realized about the risk.
A good personality, is we can accept our power and our weakness. Yesterday, I realized that my bad past is a part of my life. I have to accept that. Slowly... :)

And, yeah, life is learning process. We learn from the other people, and maybe people learn from us.


0 komentar: