THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 07 Desember 2010

Twilight

I know all of you already know what's Twilight. The Cullen, Vampire, Werewolf are difficult to forget, right? And I don't want to tell you about its story, but my story had correlation with Twilight, I guess.

It was begin when my dad planned to sent me to abroad, for continue my study, post-graduate- master, and he expect I can work there too. He had reasons for that. That's impossible, if I go to somewhere, where there's not my country without speak English, so i have to increase my English. However its way. And it happen while my mom's friend give me her daughter novels (her daughter study in Sing with scholarship). And she offered me if i want to being her daughter's novels owner. So I said yes and between on that books, I (and my mom) found a few (2 or 3) English novels. So, my mom push me to read that novels, even tough I very very lazy maybe even to touched it. Slowly, I started to read it. One by one, with dictionary of course. After I finished all of novel, that didn't over yet. My mom keep push me to read an English novels, not Indonesian anymore. While i want to buy novels which it's same series which novels I read before, my mom said "Don't choose it! It's a Children books" at same time she pointed the signpost "CHILDREN BOOKS". I sighed. My mom want me to read a teenage novels (or maybe 18+ novels? :)) ). Okay. How I could read if its language so difficult for me? I didn't want to open dictionary again (actually,.. lazy :D). And through conversation with Sandra, I supposed Twilight novel more easy than Harry Potter. Its language I mean. Differences English, US with UK. You know.

When I started to read Twilight, I still needed dictionary, sometimes I opened it, sometimes I guess its meaning. And I helpful with chatting with some friends from abroad and helpful with TV's series like Bones or Criminal Minds. NCIS too.

And, now, I am. Reading Breaking Dawn, which is that's 4th books of Twilight Saga. I didn't buy the pocket book for this book, it already sold out. There's just a big book (very big for me). So I bought it, and I read it. Its language not too difficult I guess, not like what I thought before ( I thought its language more difficult than the pocket book because that's big :P). So far, I understand its story.

About my dad's plan. I pretty excited about it. That's why I try to increase my English. Now, I pretty enjoy about learn English, except if I feel tired. lol. Because I need more concern to read English than when I read Indonesian and still difficult to tell you what I'm talking about (that's why I need 2-3 days to post this story, find exact word in English)
I need to increase my English. More and more. Until I reach what I want. This story is only one way to increase my English, and I need to learn English in formal structure because that's what I need first to continue my study..... in abroad :)

NB: I know if I read Indonesian books without 'touch' English books, my English will be bad again (and it happen). That's why I keep to read English novels :D

0 komentar: