THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 21 Desember 2010

My Kid (2)

Yesterday, i went to Wisnu's home. That's a first time I visited he and his family.at their home. I also brought, emmm.. let's say.. Christmas gift for him, his lil sister, and his cousin who also one of Sunday School children. For Wisnu, I bought Ben 10's pencil case.. He really love Ben 10. For Ciput, I brought her a sandals, which it's my sweet seventeen gift. I wear it only 1 time. And for Vita (Wisnu's cousin), I brought her a jeans. My mom said I never wear that jeans, and its size too small for me now. I spent my time with them, except with Vita, because she lived separated with Wisnu and Ciput. We watched two Christmas Films. I knew Ciput can speak now. YEY!!!! Although, still lisp and sometimes unclear, but she can speak! Wow, I'm very happy. While, we watch film, there's a sick dog on the movie, (and the dog didn't sick, but pregnant) she said "atit..atit" at the same time she pointed to the tv screen. And I answered "Nggak, udah sem..." "buh..."she said.. While she said 'buh" sounds very funny. :)). Maybe during 5 minutes, she just said "atit" and "buh" after I said "Nggak, udah sem...". I really happy while Wisnu yelling because he very happy with my pencil case I gave to. And while their mom said to Ciput, "K Inez mana?" Ciput pointed to me. O ya, when Ciput wanted to talked to me, and I talking with her mom, she hit my thigh at the same time, she said "MAMAMAMAMAMMAMA". Did she think I'm her mother, or want to say "KAKAK" but she can't? She had already can speak, "mama", "papa", but my mom said sometimes, she called her dad as "mama" and her mom "papa"

Oh, I'm really love yesterday afternoon :))

0 komentar: